Your Use of the Website or the Services:
- 1.1 You agree, undertake and confirm that in the use/access of the Website by You or availing any of the Services:
- 1.2 You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Violates any third party’s intellectual property rights including but not limited to patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; or
- is abusive, insulting, threatening, harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or
- violates any third party rights and/ or law, rules, regulations, policies, for the time being in force, code of conduct, generally accepted principles and ethics; or
- impersonate another person; or
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains malware, spyware or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; or
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; or
- is false, inaccurate or misleading any way including but not limited to deceiving or misleading the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicating any information which is offensive or menacing in nature; or
- shall create any liability for Us or cause Us to incur any costs, claims, or expenses or be penalized in any way whatsoever; or
Limitation of Liability:
- 3.1 In no event will BQ be liable to You or any third party claiming through You (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability) for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of or relating to the access or use of, or the inability to access or use, the Products/ Service or any portion thereof, including but not limited to the loss of use of the Products/ Service, inaccurate results, loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, business interruption, or damages stemming from loss or corruption of data or data being rendered inaccurate, the cost of recovering any data, the cost of substitute services or claims by third parties for any damage to computers, software, modems, telephones or other property, even if BQ has been advised of the possibility of such damages. BQ's liability to You or any third party claiming through You for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, is limited to the amount paid, if any, by You to BQ for the service in the 6 months prior to the initial action giving rise to liability or Rs. 1000.00 (Rupees One Thousand only) whichever is less. This is an aggregate limit. The existence of more than one claim hereunder will not increase this limit.
Subscription and Registration:
- 5.1 In connection with subscription to and registering for and using the Products/ Service, You agree (i) to provide accurate, current and complete information about You and/or Your organization as requested by BQ; (ii) to maintain the confidentiality of Your password and other information related to the security of Your account; (iii) to maintain and promptly update any registration information You provide to BQ while subscribing and/ or registering or during Your usage of BQ’s Products/ Services, to keep such information accurate, current and complete; (iv) to be fully responsible for all use of Your account and for any actions that take place through Your account; and (v) You consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications.
- 5.2 For specific courses BQ may provide the facility for registration online. This may entail the conduct of written tests, interviews as part of the selection process, for which a candidate/ participant may require to make payments of fees/ charges for registration/ examination/ selection. All such examination/ test fees will be collected online through the payment gateway provided for the purpose.
- 5.3 You are solely responsible for selecting the Products /Service that are most suitable to Your requirements according to the eligibility criteria specified and paying the correct amount of fees.
- 5.4 For the conduct of written tests /interviews as part of the selection process for a course, BQ reserves the right to change the venue/ centre for conduct of such selection process. Notice of any such change shall be provided on the Website within a reasonable period prior to the conduct of such written test/ interviews. Such change cannot however be construed as sufficient reason to demand a refund for any charges that You may have paid online to BQ in respect of the said selection process. BQ shall not be responsible for any non-selection and/ or rejection of Your candidature in any course for whatsoever reason including but not limited to Your non-eligibility as per criteria specified for such course
- 5.5 BQ shall not be liable for refund of incorrect payments made by You or payments made for Products/ Services for which You may not be eligible as per criteria specified for the Products/ Services in question.
- 5.6 All payments made by You online shall be inclusive of service/ other taxes as applicable from time to time. Acknowledgement of payment made on the Website shall be provided by the third party payment gateway service provider. Upon receipt of payment made by you, BQ shall issue an automatically generated receipt to You via email.
- 5.7 BQ shall not be responsible for any success/ failure of any payments made by You through the Website.
Property & Copyrights: