By visiting or using the Website and/ or Products/ Services thereon in any manner, You acknowledge and agree that We may collect, use, and share Your information in any of the below-mentioned ways.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and organization
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand Your needs and provide You with a better Product/ Service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve Our Products/ Services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new Products/ Services, special offers or other information which We think You may find interesting using the email address which You have provided
- From time to time, We may also use Your information to contact You for market research purposes. We may contact You by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the Website according to Your interests.
- We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that would be transferred. Also, if We (or Our assets) are acquired, or if We go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, personal information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
We are committed to ensuring that Your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on Your computer's hard drive. Once You agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets You know when You visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to You as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to Your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about Your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve Our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide You with a better Products/ Services, by enabling us to monitor which pages You find useful and which You do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to Your computer or any information about You, other than the data You choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of Your personal information in the following ways:
- If You have previously agreed to us using Your personal information for direct marketing purposes, You may change Your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease Your personal information to third parties unless We have Your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use Your personal information to send You promotional information about third parties which We think You may find interesting if You tell us that You wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which We hold about You by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org which shall be provided to You at Your sole cost.
If You believe that any information We are holding on You is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above email address with appropriate supporting documents. We will reasonably correct any information found to be incorrect.
Applicable Law: These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively with the Courts in Mumbai.
Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable with respect to a party, the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such provision to persons other than those to whom it is held invalid or unenforceable shall not be affected and each remaining provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Waiver: Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or require performance of an obligation under this Agreement shall not affect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute waiver of any subsequent breach.
Modification or Amendment: We may modify or amend these terms at any time without prior notice. It is Your responsibility to review changes periodically for updates. You will be deemed to have agreed to any such modification or amendment by Your decision to continue using the Website following the date of posting.
Survival: The sections of this Agreement and any other provisions of this Agreement which by their express language or by their context are intended to survive the termination of this Agreement shall survive such termination.
Assignment: Except as permitted hereinabove, You shall not assign this Agreement or any rights or obligations herein without the prior written consent of BQ and any attempted assignment in contravention of this provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect.
Entire Agreement: This Agreement including the documents incorporated herein by reference constitutes the entire agreement with respect to the use of the Website hereunder and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter.