Banker’s Quotient has conducted an Executive Development Program (EDP) for scale IV & V executives of Andhra Bank between 25th April and 30th April 2016. The program was spread across 6 days and was attended by 35 executives. The executives attending got an opportunity to meet, interact and network with the leaders of the banking industry & domain experts.
Executive Development Program (EDP) for scale IV & V executives of Andhra Bank
The 6-day program was aimed at
- Sensitizing the participants in the fast changing business environment characterized by intense competition, technology/digital revolution and the emergence of new generation customers with high aspirations.
- Helping the participants to re-orient their business strategies in alignment with the new realities of the marketplace.
- Honing their leadership skills to be in readiness to take up the challenges of higher positions in the organization.
Each day of the program was designed to make the participants work together and identify the key issues by themselves and find actionable items through which they can mitigate this issue. This way every day the participants were able to take away key action points for them to implement in their respective branches.
More than 90% of the participants felt that the program was very effective and helped them to improve their skill set. The key takeaways for them were
- Latest practices and trends in Banking industry
- In depth knowledge about banking concepts and digital banking solutions
- Ability to benchmark against competition
- Actionable implementation points for each branch