We are looking for an experienced Web and Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to manage our website and increase our web presence, brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Ability to code and implement website page designs and content
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist and Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Familiarity with web design, website management and publishing
- Up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Manage company website and social media campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
Company Website Management-
Social Media Strategy
- Responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of the infrastructure, hardware, and software utilized for the organization’s website.
- Understands SEO and monitors web traffic, performance and capacity to identify, prevent and resolve issues.
- Administer all company social media account ( LinkedIn) including website to ensure the content is up- to-date
- Coordinates with stakeholders to ensure that the site provides content and functionality that meet the business needs of the organization.
- Maintains appropriate security and troubleshoots any issues.
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media( LinkedIn) to create a strong network
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Liaise with writers, bloggers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org